Custom Search

GEST WANTS HOTEL TO HOST JACKSON SHRINE

MICHAEL JACKSON29

DAVID GEST is planning to purchase a historic hotel in the U.K. and renovate it to include a museum for his late friend Michael Jackson.

The music producer, who divorced Liza Minnelli in 2003, is in talks to purchase the seaside St. Elizabeth's House in Plymouth, England - and he's already making plans for the hotel to house a tribute dedicated to the King of Pop.

He says, "I'm thinking of turning it into a whole different kind of hotel with more nightlife and atmosphere for Plymouth. My people are in touch. If the price is right - and not outrageous - I plan to buy it. I think my name would make it work.

"I'd like to see football teams staying there. I've always wanted to own a hotel and there's a consortium of friends who are entertainers that St. Elizabeth's would look good to. I want to bring a little bit of showbiz to the city."

Gest, who boasts an enormous collection of Jackson memorabilia, would also exhibit pieces once owned by The Doors rocker Jim Morrison.
Share

http://michaeljackson29.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search